Monday, October 3, 2011

-Corazón De Los Muertos-



My piece for the "THE ICONOCLASTIC DEAD" Art Show over at Mexico City! The art gallery is taking place at Guru. I decided to do Frida Kahlo in the dia de los muertos style. It is done traditionally with prisma colored markers, ink and gel pen. My piece is up for sale if any one is interested.

More details:

Gurú Tienda Galería
Colima 143, LA ROMA
Mexico City, Mexico

It starts October 2nd-November 2nd Please be sure to stop by and check out the amazing work!



Here's a video of them setting up the show! Try to spot out my piece! Don't blink you'll miss it!




~Tara

3 comments:

Deino said...

I work near that gallery :) I will visit it for sure :D

Dennis Cornetta said...

Your dia de los muertos style is flawless. I love this piece!

Salomon Fenix said...

Good work, Tara